We are looking for people!
Datanova hires people with the right attitude and with personality that matches its corporate personality. Humour is the key. Christian Krauter, Datanova’s founder said, ‘The limit is the sky … lets take’m there!’ ‘We look for attitudes; people with a sense of humour who don’t take themselves too seriously. Datanova has one fundamental, consistent principle—hire people with the right spirit. We look for people with other-oriented, outgoing personalities, individuals who become part of an extended family of people who work hard and have fun at the same time.’
Jobs on the Sunshine Coast:
PHP/MySQL/Joomla/JS/CSS Backend & Frontend Developer
Level: Intermediate – Senior level
Work type: Contract with the possibility of becoming permanent
Location: The Sunshine Coast QLD
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for this position you must: be in Australia; be able to be interviewed in person; and work onsite in Maroochydore Sunshine Coast. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you’ll do:
- Partying and having fun with us after a hard day of work
- Liaising with Team Leaders, Project Managers, Architects and collaborating with other lead developers
- Providing time estimation and project updates within an Agile process
- Opportunities to get involved with Project Management, Process Improvement, Training, Release Management, Systems Administration
Essential Technical Skills:
- HTML5, CSS3, SASS and other related technologies.
- MySQL and Linux experience a particular advantage
- Scrum / Agile
- Experience in Developing Custom Built PHP/MySQL Applications.
- Understanding of WC3 standards and accessibility.
- Experience working with ecommerce systems, particularly the integration of payment gateways such as Spreedly, PayPal and bPoint..
- Mobile device and responsive design.
- Confident in English reading and writing technical documents.
- Natural communicator
- Bold and confident with your work
- Driven and independent
- Be a hard worker
- Enjoys a cold beer
- Full of ideas, and brimming with passion.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines across a range of projects;
- Passion for all things digital.
Digital Business SOLUTION Architects
Strong business and communication skills working in a fast-paced software development environment, building business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
What you’ll do:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Eligibility: To be eligible to apply for this position you must: be in Australia; be able to be interviewed in person; and work onsite in Maroochydore Sunshine Coast. Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please send your application to @datanova.com.au