Information issues combined with the high cost of maintaining different systems and services led Magenta Supports to start shopping around for a cloud-based solution. Magenta Supports realised that finding one integrated system that would cover all their needs was the best possible solution.
When looking for a better alternative, the main importance was finding a system that offered at least the same functionalities that they had with the old systems. Another important aspect was to be able to get an out-of-the-box solution and avoid customisation as much as possible. With Datanova, Magenta Supports has now implemented one standard system for all their requirements.
Limiting the amount of software being used with a single software system approach, the Magenta Supports team will control the details of their complex businesses by linking all department’s data together to maximise productivity, service delivery and profitability. Real-time data reporting will assist the leadership team of Magenta Supports in thriving and reaching optimal productivity. By keeping an eye on current trends and changes, businesses can minimise risks, reduce costs, understand more about the customers, and improve the company’s overall financial health.
• Enabled Service Agreement Management for NDIS and Aged Care.
• Workflows with multiple business logic and business rules.
• Workflow management for providing greater automation.
• Audit trail.
• Role-based access to ensure data security. Different users have been given different roles & privileges in the CRM system as per the business requirement. This ensures that none of the users is able to see the information which they are not supposed to see.
• Reports and Dashboards. The system provides real-time reports and dashboards which capture trends and key statistics about the overall health of the business and also provide insights at a very granular level. The CRM system also provides the ability to create custom reports & dashboards based on the requirement without the need for IT staff’s involvement.