We’re very excited about attending the NDIS New World Conference at the Brisbane Exhibition and Convention Centre from October 27 – 29. We will be promoting our FlowLogic software for service providers of the NDIS.
The NDIS New World Conference is an exchange between people with disability, technology experts, entrepreneurs, policy makers and service providers, along with a vibrant exhibition and trade show and top national and international speakers. Visit the conference website for more information.
Come and see us at stand 28 for a special promotion. We look forward to seeing you there.
About FlowLogic NDIS Software
FlowLogic is the most comprehensive cloud-based software for service providers of the National Disability Insurance Scheme. FlowLogic includes many features such as staff rostering, CRM functionality, claims and internal purchasing component and more. Most importantly of all, everything is paperless, online, in one place.
Here is why our customers love FlowLogic:
- FlowLogic has been specifically designed for disability service providers
- FlowLogic is fully customisable and can be tailored to meet your needs
- FlowLogic is cloud based so you can access it from anywhere and there is no need to install the program on your device, be it tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
- FlowLogic is straightforward. We don’t try to upsell different modules, you simply get what you see. Which is the entire package that allows you to be NDIS ready.
For more details on the FlowLogic software visit the website.
- Business Intelligence for NDIS & Aged Care Service Providers - June 23, 2022
- DATANOVA ISO/IEC 27001:2013 SECURITY MANAGEMENT CERTIFIED - April 21, 2022
- Christmas Message 2021 - December 9, 2021