It has been more competitive for NDIS service providers to recruit new staff, and it is vital to grab the best applicants attention to sell them on why your organisation is the best choice. Therefore Datanova is delighted to announce a newly established service for Flowlogic clients our partners the NDIS university. A cloud-based learning portal for Flowlogic users but not limited, offering from basic to advanced courses.
Your NDIS university. Where your staff members become leaders.
The fundamental aim of our University is training to help our clients achieve its purpose by adding value to its key resource – the people it employs. Training your staff to enable them to perform better and to empower them to make the best use of their natural abilities. The particular objectives of the training are to:
• Develop the competences of employees and improve their performance;
• Help people to grow within the organisation in order that, as far as possible, its future needs for the human resource can be met from within;
• Reduce the learning time for employees starting in new jobs on appointment, transfers or promotion, and ensure that they become fully competent as quickly and economically as possible.
The portal provides an exciting opportunity for Datanova clients to engage new staff in quality training and for existing staff members to operate Flowlogic at its full potential. A long-term benefit for our clients to improve staff knowledge and in cost-effective training and serves as a symbol of Datanova’s commitment to the Flowlogic clients which we consider our partners.
Your University will make a strong and distinctive contribution providing the online material and training necessary to meet the NDIS industry demand now and over the coming years. Datanova is continuing its commitment to our clients to expand our services with great ambitions for education all staff members of your organisation.
“Almost 2 years ago, our support staff had never used a LMS for onboarding and training. Today they are enrolling for benefits online. It’s all about self-service. Datanova’s University makes it easy. It is intuitive and provides staff with all the key information they need in one place.”
— Brendon McIntosh, GM
The online training facility presents a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all staff and makes the development of staff members inexpensive and affordable in the current climate. Employees attending training sessions also miss out on work time which may delay the completion of projects. However, despite these potential drawbacks, training and development provide both the individual and organisations as a whole with benefits that make the cost and time a worthwhile investment. The return on investment from training and development of employees is really a no brainer.
- Increased job satisfaction and morale among employees.
- Increased employee motivation.
- Increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain.
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods.
- Increased innovation in strategies and products.