Digital Engagement Strategies: Trends and Frameworks for Interactive Success
People connect digitally these days for many reasons. People connect digitally because it is portable, keeps people in touch, provides choice, gives support and much more. The below slideshow covers some great information on digital engagement strategies. Why should you invest time in getting your digital engagement strategy right? Following We Are Social, “almost 42% of the world’s population had access to the internet in January 2015, representing a significant jump in reported numbers since last year’s report, when the same figure was just 35%.” So now is the time to get digital, and make the most of this new paradigm.
Businesses engaging in digital activity can improve their business on many levels including product delivery, customer satisfaction, marketing, brand awareness and sales. But what exactly is digital engagement? Digital engagement can be described in various ways but the common connection is that businesses use digital platforms to engage audiences, market their product, provide customer service, do their internal communications, manage their websites and PR and stakeholders as illustrated below.
A major factor of digital engagement evolves around digital marketing. Digital marketing is the promoting of brands using the Internet, mobile and other interactive channels. Digital Marketing is the practice of promoting products and services using database-driven online distribution channels to reach consumers in a timely, relevant, personal and cost-effective manner.
Small to Medium Businesses increasingly rely on online digital marketing techniques and distribution channels. Digital communications and multimedia technologies are significantly changing the way Small to Medium Businesses communicate with their customers to promote products and market services.
Digital channels can have several categories, such as the internet, mobile, digital outdoors, and any form of interactive digital media. Social Media forms a big part of digital marketing and involves platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Reduced cost of Digital Marketing & Increased Exposure
- Digital Marketing basically requires an attractive and user-friendly website.
- Digital Marketing provides lowest cost of sales.
- Digital Marketing enables easy reach to very large audience.
- Digital Marketing has a low cost of acquisition per customer.
- Digital Marketing improves business’s visibility to a very targeted audience for long term relationship.
- Digital Marketing builds a community around your business to improve its brand value.
- Digital Marketing helps enhance offerings and delivered value preposition.
Digital Marketing Opportunities
Create a customised approach that fits your company’s marketing goals and bring together the power of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising, and Social Media Marketing (SMM) to create remarkable results-driven marketing programs.
- Social Media Marketing (SMM) such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): Optimise your site to be found on Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Pay Per Click (PPC): Helps delivery targeted traffic instantly.