NDIS and My Aged Care ready to use Roster Solution
Following a few years of development and closely working with NDIS and My Aged Care industry leaders, FlowLogic includes an electronic rostering system and is endorsed within the NDIS and My Aged Care Service industry. Clients or Staff members can access FlowLogic directly from your PC or Apple computer, all laptops and any mobile device. Whether its accessing roster schedule, client information, record evidence, complete client goals and outcomes or accessing documents, you have complete control over your information whenever you need it.
Want to speak to our friendly Digital Business Architects to see FlowLogic a friendly CIMS solution please book a webinar or call us on 1300 552 166! Alternatively send an email to our friendly Digital Architects. We will get back to you shortly.
NDIS My Aged Care Roster Solution set up client goals then record evidence
Plan and monitor client funding, set up client goals then record evidence and progress as you work together to achieve these goals. Share information and documents across services to provide the most cohesive service for your clients. Get notified of shifts clashing, print scheduled shifts timetable information for staff and clients. Your clients can even see upcoming shift schedules from FlowLogic’s client portal via PC or Apple computer, all laptops and any mobile device.
NDIS My Aged Care Roster Solution makes it easy to roster staff
Flowlogic Software makes it easy to roster staff. The cloud-based software allows you easily keep an eye on who is working on which shift at which site or location, who’s running late, or turned up early, and if anyone has worked overtime. The intuitive calendar offers a customisable colour legend so you can easily schedule staff and track events such training reminders, house meetings, basic details and activity schedules. Never forget blue card renewals or carer training as events and reminders are all in the one place. View by month, week or day and look back into last month’s or into next month’s calendar.
FlowLogic’s Cloud-Based Rostering Software Features:
- Create group shifts between multiple participants and staff with with unique NDIS billables for each participant.
- Publish Shifts and notify your staff via email or SMS.
- View shift costs and wages against expected service costs.
- Staff can self manage their leave and unavailability with sending leave form to Admin staff for final approval.
- Schedule employees for different sites and locations.
- Maximum of 6 hours per day? 36 hours per week? Part timer with 29 hour limit? Don’t worry – FlowLogic has got you covered.
- Need to match your trained and qualified employees with clients? Allocate staff according to their participants suitability, skills and qualifications.
- Never go over budget! Sync your staff’s pay rates straight from your REKKON, XERO or MYOB payroll software.
- Offer open shifts to either selected staff members or your entire workforce with one click.
- FlowLogic roster integrates with the NDIA for processing a single claim or bulk claims.
- Scale down your salaries by at least 15% and boost visibility and control.
- Repeat shifts on the fly and modify each or every recurring shift with ease.
- Attach shift notes to roster shifts.